Land surveying Geelong’s land dispute solution

Posted on June 5, 2018 in News

Land surveying is Geelong’s necessary service for settling land disputes in the region, with Mark Potter being one of only a few professionals given the legal authority to identify, measure and mark land title boundaries. When it comes to property, people are justifiably passionate about identifying boundaries on the land that they own, therefore things have a tendency to get nasty when a dispute occurs.

This often results in conflict between land owners when it comes to things like fence lines, house expansions or sub-divisions. Often the only way to solve these issues is to have a qualified land surveyor come out and conduct a title re-establishment survey, so both parties have an understanding of their land’s boundaries, adjacent to their neighbour.

These property disputes often occur on older properties, as a result of boundaries not being as concretely measured as they are today or due to poor work being completed previously. To avoid problems repeating themselves in the future it’s important that you enlist the help of an experienced professional.

Mark Potter is a fully qualified land surveyor with decades of experience in the industry, who specialises in the title re-establishment of smaller properties in regional areas. Making him the ideal choice for any domestic land dispute in the Geelong area, in regards to both new and older properties.

Mark Potter offers a cost effective solution for parties looking to put a land dispute to bed, with a full plan provided with the results of the survey, along with a surveyors report that includes the client’s rights and outlines any foreseeable issues that may occur in the future. Mark Potter makes sure you have everything you need to prove your land title, along with added information for your benefit.

If you’re looking for land surveying in Geelong for title re-establishment, Mark Potter has the experience and know-how to get the job done effectively, giving you peace of mind knowing that you have evidence for your land boundaries, from a qualified professional. Contact Mark Potter Land Surveyor to find out more.